Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body and is critical for many body functions. It regulates cellular metabolism and acid-base balance. Glutamine serves as fuel for cells of the intestine and immune system. It regulates cell volume and is a key building block of protein and muscle. When you take glutamine, you provide your body with one of the most important fuels it needs to stay healthy.* Glutamine is ideal for athletes, anyone engaged in strenuous exercise, for those desiring to stay healthy and those concerned about aging.
L-Glutamine May Promote Gains In:
- It increases muscle growth.
- Maintain muscle mass.
- Prevents muscle breakdown.
- Increases growth hormone levels.
Chromium-- a highly bioavailable insulin co-factor for dieters and athletes*
As a dietary supplements for adults, take 1 teaspoon once a day with 6-8 ounces of water/juice, after workout.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Formulated for adults.
- If you are pregnant, lactating, using any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your physician before taking any dietary supplement.
*Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.